CEMS is an alliance that consists of worldʼs leading higher education institutions in business, in association with multinational companies and NGOs.
CEMS offers a double degree programme, CEMS MIM (CEMS Masterʼs in International Management) Programme, an international management masterʼs course.
*Are you a KEIO student and interested in studying abroad*, while gaining also a degree in one of the world's leading Master's in Management programs?
*Join the CEMS information session on July the 20th!***
*//What is CEMS?*
CEMS is a *global alliance of leading business schools*, multinational companies and NGOs that together offer:
* A *carefully designed curriculum* that's been voted by *Financial
Times as one of the top10 Master's in Management degrees in the world *
* *Exciting opportunities* to choose from tens of different exchange
* A *great network of friends* around the world and *contacts to
***//Why should I come to this session?*
CEMS Club Tokyo and KEIO CEMS office will explain you what the *life as a CEMSie* is like, and how you can *become part of this great community!* You don't need to have any prior knowledge of CEMS, just drop by and *get excited by our stories.* KEIO CEMS students will also be present among international exchange students to tell about their experiences. We have some refreshments as well!
We will end the information session with some *mingling *and *room for questions.*
No reservations are required.
Looking forward seeing you all on the *20th of July at the Global Lounge (1F Mita Campus South School Bldg.), 12:15-13:00!*
*Find the event on Facebook.
*Your CEMS Club Tokyo*
KEIO CEMS website
CEMS Club Tokyo on Facebook
Have a look how CEMS life is, or give us a message if you have any questions!
- Mr. Matthew Waldman Appointed as the Professor of the Graduate School of Media Design - Internationally acclaimed designer to join KMD -
- KMD Online Information Session via YouTube LIVE on July 26