October 12, 2017
Keio University Graduate School of Media Design (KMD) and associated organizations will take part in the public-private-partnership project lead by Mizuho Information & Research Institute, Inc. The project is commissioned by Japan Sports Agency to expand public interest in sports and create new sports.
– Mizuho Information & Research Institute, Inc.
– UNDOKAI Association（一般社団法人運動会協会）
– Keio University Graduate School of Media Design
– National Institute of Advanced Industrial Science and Technology
– Superhuman Sports Society
– Mizuho Bank, Ltd.
– The Research Institute for Sports Business, Waseda University
Press Release: Click here (in Japanese)
Superhuman Sports Society (Minamizawa)
tel: 045-564-2495 (c/o Keio University Graduate School of Media Design)