Public-Private-Partnership Project to Expand Public Interest in Sports and Create New Sports
October 12, 2017
Keio University Graduate School of Media Design (KMD) and associated organizations will take part in the public-private-partnership project lead by Mizuho Information & Research Institute, Inc. The project is commissioned by Japan Sports Agency to expand public interest in sports and create new sports.
– Mizuho Information & Research Institute, Inc.
– UNDOKAI Association（一般社団法人運動会協会）
– Keio University Graduate School of Media Design
– National Institute of Advanced Industrial Science and Technology
– Superhuman Sports Society
– Mizuho Bank, Ltd.
– The Research Institute for Sports Business, Waseda University
Press Release: Click here (in Japanese)
Superhuman Sports Society (Minamizawa)
tel: 045-564-2495 (c/o Keio University Graduate School of Media Design)