Collaboration Agreement Signed with the National Strategic Special Zone of Yabu City
Keio University Graduate School of Media Design (KMD) and the National Strategic Special Zone of Yabu City (Mayor: Sakae Hirose) in Hyogo Prefecture signed a mutual collaboration agreement as follows:
KMD will utilize its latest digital technology, including advanced education and academic research, to collaborate with Yabu City in various fields, including developing and operating the project “Yabu 2050 – IKUKAN Concept” promoted by Yabu City.
Outline of the Agreement:
KMD and Yabu City will collaborate in industry, academia, rural construction, education, culture, etc., to create a prosperous future for the rural area and contribute to building a vibrant region.
1. Collaboration toward the creation of an experience-sharing platform to eliminate regional disparities in human resources.
2. Cooperation to build a system for regional co-creation and to support its operation.
3. Collaboration for the promotion and development of culture, education, and academia.
4. Collaboration for human resource development, including the fields of DX and digital.
5. Other matters necessary to the realization of this agreement